Monday, December 15, 2014

"In every age the vilest specimens of human nature are to be found among demagogues." (Macaulay)


 
 
.....Living here with RH+ has taught me that Ashley Montagu was right when he wrote that women are the superior sex.  They are much more than Darwin could have imagined when he wrote "Origin of Species".  Somehow wimen are much more advanced on the human species scale than are men, the scabs of the universe.  Women do much more than men can dream of.  Women can make the beds; they do the laundry; they pic things off the floor; they do the cooking while men are taking naps; they can open the tops of soda cans; they bandage wounds; they are caretakers; they fake care of Boy while Tarzan swings through trees like a minkey; they drive cars slowly so as to avoid creshas; and the miracle of all--they carry bab9es 9jside their bodies (which men are unable to do as yet.).  Women do all of these things, and much more, while men, still in the 21st Century, are fiting wars and lopping off heads.  Some day in the future of the planet and its well being women will govern everywhere.  As I have said, since I have been living with a woman, much higher than I on the scale of humanity--RH+, I must agree with Montagu and Darwin--for there is proof positive that there is no point in arguing with a woman.
 
.....If I haven't yet revealed it, I have won my suit agains four dependants here who were guilty of taking the copyrighted manuscript of a musical that I wrote (and violated it and trashing it!). They took out songs I had in there and substituted songs that they liked better.  They did not know that this was the wrong thing to do to a script that is copyrighted.  That's why they lost the suit.  My attorney and I agreed that each of them had to pay me $1500. Their attorney's chech with this money lies dormant in my; attorney's office because he broke his leg and he is in th hospital. He also fired his assistant and there is no one in the office to bring him the check to endorse.  So I have to wait.  The money, to me, is of least importance. I'm enjoying the fact they had to pay.

4 comments:

  1. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netDecember 16, 2014 at 12:34 AM

    Dear Baron, women are the stronger sex precisely BECAUSE they have had to shoulder the burden of male oppression. Fighting hardship, as you know, strengthens many people. There is actually nowadays a very nasty lot of women around who have everything, and they are as capable as men at being horrible. May I mention Irene Rosenfeld of Kraft who's taken over our beloved Cadbury's chocolate? Here in the UK,we don't think that much to her! FYI, men are good for:-
    1 Sex;
    2 Fertilizing us women so we can have our children; and
    3 Supporting us financially while we raise them.
    However, it's true that apart from that, I've not found any other particular use for them, although I have found some men amenable as colleagues at work or collaborators in my creative endeavours. Women seem to find me a bit of a threat in these departments, and I've never been able to find out why, as I'm harmless. Perhaps they feel threatened by my superior intelligence. (Or my total craziness!)
    Your attorney broke his leg? Clearly,this is because you placed him in a situation involving dramatic activity. Here in the UK, our Thespians are terribly superstitious, and think it's bad luck to say "Good luck!" so they say "Break a leg!" instead. However, my daughter was once involved in a theatrical production, and I enjoined her to break a leg, but she disobediently fell off a ladder and broke an arm instead. Teenagers!! Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! a Cohort! All my life I have had problems making friends. I suppose they feel I'm not in their league. And our thespians here also say "Break a leg" at appropriate occasions.

      Delete
  2. Happy Hour today At Danny's Pub NSHS..visit Santa!..Tim Ayres

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine Tim Jones is Tim Ayres?

      Delete