Thursday, April 28, 2016

"...THE MOVING FINGER WRITES AND HAVING WRIT MOVES ON". (Khahyyam)

.....I don't know if I can continue with this blog. I am spending too much time (hours!) on it trying to find my home page, this blog, my sign in to Comcast or Microsoft or Google or Bing. This because Google , Baron's boss, has changed every thing that I have become use to since I started "computing".  I don't know when to download stuff that pops up, and then everything gets even more complicated.  Microsoft wants my password that I never had.  Yesterday, Ally Bank would not accept the password I have used and I had to call them. PNC locked my out for some reason. And into this holocaust of technology, I've gotten a fat cursor which I never had and I don't know how to get back to the skinny one so that I can read the letters I'm typing.  I'm too far along in life to be happy with this state of techno affairs. So, I'm going back to my quill & ink (it I can). Bear with me.
 
.....I can't figure out why my cursor became the fat one?? Oh, well, that's the least of my problems. I have a few more to deal with that carry more weight than a fat cursor.  For example: Who is going to be my final President. He (or she) won't be around until November and will probably last until 2020 at which witching hour I may not ever see him (or her), unless perhaps there is such an icon as a benevolent Lord--witch (sic) time I will have chosen Zeus and company whom no one expects him (her?) to be benevolent.      

.....Lately I've be stuck in front of the TV trying to decide which channel offers the most entertainment re: the question or the conundrum about who will get the reward for the best "insulter" of the Republican and Democratic nominees for president. I can't wait for the circus of the conventions. I am going to Publix and get a bag of popcorn and a bottle of Heineken.   
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. If you care to comment, just click on "Post a Comment" in order to get this box. Then click on "Comment as:" & identify yourself."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netApril 30, 2016 at 2:13 AM

    OK, Baron, I'm still trying to post a comment. But it'll say what it normally does - keep blogging, please! Love, Cuz Ruth

    ReplyDelete