Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"We are past our dancing days" (Romeo & Juliet")

......Well, I don't have much to do today but continue to look for my WWII Log Book of missions I was on. It is a real treasure, and I am very unhappy about not being ablae to find if.  It can't just run awaw by itself. Joel claims that he doesn't have it, and I don't have any reason not to disbelieve hij. ( I can't waste time correcting my typing igures). I think I'll leave this blog momentarily to look somemore for this valuable pieace of history, and it must be found.
 
.....Can't find it.  OK. My suit against the four people who literly stole my script of the musical I wrote for our annual in-house show has been settled and I'm supposed to get about $1500 from each of them.  This was not merely revenge but mostly a matter of justice. And justice won.  Doesn't happen very often, Now that itp over, I can seetle down at the PC and order my annual holiday froit givts fro a few of my friends.  That includes Hal Mack, Debby Benson French, Phkl Bdrgovoy, and, of course, Ruthie
grimsley. Mike H. is also my friend but he can get his own fruit at Puboix. After getting our of the hospital because of the last fall I had, RH+ insisted that I get one of those "a;ert" buttons that you cccan wea around you wrist.  Thus if you fall and can't get up, you just push th button on your wrist and the medical guys come. Pretty neat. huh?

.....When JR and Barbara come heeeer in December we are all goin to the old Bert Reynolds theater to see Fiddler on te Roof I'm anxious to tee the guy who plays Tevye. May I can see wehre I could have don betterl. We usually stop at First Watch for Breaskfast or lunch.  RH+ and I lovd that place. Then we go to the theater.  It jusuially taaaaaaaaaaakes bout 45 minutes to get to Jupiter and after we get out of First Watch it's another 5-10 minutes to get to the theater. We ha eats in  ghd irst row but we don'tknow where they will put the kids aaaaaaaaaafter we pick up the tikcits at "will call".

.....Somewhere in betwine all these events, I managed to ge a Phd from colubia, tauaght in highschool and college for thirty years, coached soccer and track teams. And you want to know ifI dated after my divorc.  of course I did! (I'll let you know about that next time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment