Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"...Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles." Hamlet

.....My latest publication is a hard cover book titled "The Slings and Arrows".  It sells for $22 at Lulu.com and has 212 pages of  my blog posts--with comments--from Feb.26 to Sept. 17, 2012. If you want to get it cheaper, I'll need your address. It will be $22 anyway with the shipping charges.  Let me say, that I believe you will find it interesting even if you have read some or all of the posts on this blog.  I really don't know if I can continue to write anything on the blog as much or as often as I have done in the five years that I've been at it.  I'd like to spend some time on other projects that I have in mind.  

.....We are still waiting patiently for Huston to emerge from where Katrina keeps him.  If he arrives in time for the Presidential election, Obama could use his vote.  Or Romney.
But Romney believes that he will have too many entitlements, and to an extent that is true.  But as he will be too young, he is entitled to entitlements  until he can go to work, assuming he can get a job.  Why am I babbling like this?  Whatever will be will be.  But he better hurry up, I'm getting nervous.  

.....Have y'all been watching the electioneering on your TVs?  They are getting nastier by the day.  Since Romney has bags full of money, his TV posturing is outslugging Obama's.  If he happens to win the White House, we will have a shrinking middle class in this country.  He thinks that people who don't pay taxes should stop living off of entitlements and go to work.  He says he will create jobs but doesn't quite explain how he is going to do that.  And his reaction to Obama's response to the terrorist attack on our Libyan embassy was shameful.  And he claims to be a patriot.  
The Slings and Arrows


2 comments:

  1. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netSeptember 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM

    Baron, are you seeing any of your children before the San Diego do? If so, please pass to him or her a copy of your nice new book, and I will purchase it at the net price. No point paying postages etc., if it's not necessary!
    Pay Mitt Romney no attention whatsoever: he's not worth it. Just have a discreet chat with any of your acquaintances who might be wavering between voting for Romney or Obama next time round. I really think that that's the best strategy at this juncture. Much love, Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete