Saturday, June 2, 2012

"So part we sadly in this troublous world." (Henry VI)

I have deleted the May 23 post on my blog. It had 30 comments most of which had nothing to do with the the topic, and others for for a political debate which was getting out of hand.  I love all the people who ever wrote comments on my blog whether they disagreed with me or not. I've been writing this for five years, and I never deleted any comment or any blog, but the one on the 23rd about the amendments to the Constitution with so many irrelevant and discordant comments was so discouraging that I have lost my desire to continue with this blog.  
     With much love, Baron.

4 comments:

  1. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netJune 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM

    "Ceci n'est pas une remarque!" (d'apres Magritte)
    Come back to us soon, dear Baron! Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netJune 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM

    "Ceci n'est pas une remarque!" (d'apres Magritte)
    Come back to us soon, dear Baron! Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering where you'd gone. I kind of thought this might be what you would do. Please don't be gone too long. I always love to "hear" your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netJune 4, 2012 at 8:00 AM

    "Hear Hear!" And what a lovely daughter you have, dear Baron. Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete