Monday, January 25, 2010

"People say he's sage and deep; actually, it' just lack of sleep." (Anon)

.....Hi, this is RH+'s son, and the Baron has graciously allowed me to be a guest blogger. I spoke to him and my mom today, and he sounded rather well, apart from really wanting to get his rehab over with, and actually missing his blog. It is amazing how much his blogging has become a part of his life, as much as it has his faithful readers. He says he is sure that the Baroness misses being able to kick (nudge) him with her foot while sleeping. I am sure that he misses his Non-pareils and Mallomars, since I am sure those aren't standard rehab food. As I type this and reflect on my own problems in my life, I realize that if the Baron can be working hard on rehab with a smile (grimace) on his face, I can, too.
.....He hopes that his friends will keep him in their thoughts, and pray for his speedy recovery. I am sure that The Baroness will keep everyone posted on his recovery, and if I am allowed I will post more blogs in the future. However, I am only keeping this space warm, as I can not fill his literary shoes (nor do I try).

1 comment:

  1. Ellin Bliss Jaeger (North Shore '58)January 25, 2010 at 3:12 PM

    Please tell him that we miss him (via his Blog), wish he could have laptop therapy in Rehab! We are all wishing him a speedy recovery and know that rehab can be very difficult.

    ReplyDelete