Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stupid is as Stupid Does



.....The apocalypse has arrived! My computer has stopped using Explorer as my browser & I have to gravitate to Chrome--which I am using now. I prefer Explorer. I have files there & I don't know if they are alive.  I am of the opinion of one that the problem is the modem.  But we shall see.'Right now I am going to try to get to my email.  I just hope that I will be able to come back here.  Bye.

.....Well, here I am.  Back again. I was able to activate my email for a few moments, but that didn't help me to get back here. It was Chrome that helped me. Anyway I am angerly furiously at the political nature of our Congress. The least opportunity that occurs causes Republicans & Democrats to slash each others' throats & suck the blood out with the claim that its tea from the Tea Party. Just you wait and see & hear what will happen when Obama designates a candyate to replace Judge Scalia. (Now if they could get judge Thomson out of there.) 

.......Just so I will have something to do, I decided to run as a director in our condo, Section I. Today was Meet the Candydates. Everyone had to speak a little blurb about themselves.  See?  I too joined the Party of the Stupid! Just remember folk, my opinion may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dr. Ross...glad to see that you are blogging again. I don't think your browser affects where your files are...but if you have any questions, I would be happy to try and help.

    Good luck in your quest for director....you may want to adopt the Zurer family motto--sometimes wrong, but never in doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netFebruary 17, 2016 at 10:38 PM

    Hi Baron! It may be of some consolation to you to know that if you join the Party of the Stupid, you will be among the vast majority of the human race. I too am cast down by the current tenor of politics. Fyi, it's much the same over here as it is over your side of the pond.
    Computers drive ME mad too! Right now, I'm incensed that I keep getting asked to prove that I'm not a robot. I have no objection to doing so, I mean, it's easy enough: but what if I WERE a robot? Would I be excluded from all the action? That strikes me as terribly unfair to robots. How about helping me set up MADAR? (Movement Against Discrimination Against Robots)
    I think I'll go drink some Scotch. I've invented a new brand: "Auld Schizophrenicals." Motto: "Afore they come to tak' ye awa' !"
    Yours in hilarious lunacy! Cuz Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending you instructions on how to import your info from IE to Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netFebruary 18, 2016 at 11:09 PM

    Aw! Your wonder-son!! AND your wonder-friend Jim. Help is there for you, dear Baron, and quite right too! The only help I can offer, however, is to tell you that when I'm e-active from abroad, I've found Mozilla Firefox to be the biz. (Joel - does that make me sound like a member of the Party of the Stupid?) Cuz Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netFebruary 27, 2016 at 4:15 AM

    Happy Birthday, Baron dear! I sent a card, hope you got it! Cuz R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth: No, Firefox has a good reputation as well. Also, you would not be a member of that party even if you used a stupid browser.

    ReplyDelete