Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Render me worthy of this noble wife" (Julius Caesar)

.....I wonder what percentage of inhumans (I call them "inhumans") there are in the world.  I don't know what Darwin might call them, but anyone that kills babies in school as in Newtown or who kills and maims innocent people out to have a good time and to celebrate "Patriots' Day" at the marathon in Boston doesn't deserve to be  called "human"; doesn't belong to be a member of the human race.  Doesn't even belong to the Neanderthals; they killed for food.  The Syrians are now killing each other...and to what end? Of course during our Civil War Americans killed each other. Ah, but each side was fighting for a cause; the South to preserve slavery and their economy and the North to preserve the Union.  Good thing Lincoln was around and not the Tea Party.  They would only be concerned with less government.  The Revolutionary War was fought for a cause; WWII was fought for a cause.  The Six Day War was fought for a cause.  But what was the cause of killing people watching a race? Actually there was no cause nor reason for that action; it was perpetrated by an inhuman animal--or animals.  If they catch the animal(s) they should be taken to the Everglades and served as alligator food. 
 
.....I really have to write something that will take away some of the remorse I feel for these people who have suffered horrible injuries including nails in their bodies, nails along with other metals used to maim people.  I need to write something that has some sense to it such as a 10 best of something.  So I'll list the 10 best food I enjoy:
1. Spaghetti and meatballs 2. Lasagna 3. Pork Chow Mein 4. Lobster 5. Florida stone crabs 6. Kashe varniskes 7. Baby back ribs 8. Filet mignon 9. Potato pancakes 10. Spaghetti with butter and pot cheese.  I'm sure that I left something out that I like to eat.  As for the lobster--nothing less than 2 lbs. And the stone crabs have to be large.  For the best Filet steak, I like to go to Longhorns.  And best of all I love RH+'s cooking.  She is excellent at it.  Speaking of RH+, I find it hard to believe we've been happily married for 30 years!  That anniversary occurs on June 19.  I was also married to Thelma for 30 years, but she ran away; couldn't bear another year with me, I suppose.  Who can blame her?  If you are married for 50 years that is counted as your golden anniversary, and 25 is silver; but is there a metal for 2 x 30?

4 comments:

  1. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netApril 18, 2013 at 4:07 AM

    No, I can't find a metal for a 2 x 30 wedding anniversary. But not all anniversaries are named after metals: there's a "china" one, for example. However, you could name it after the archaic coin, the "doubloon!" And any anniversary with Rh+ you could call "Rhodium!" Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netApril 20, 2013 at 5:07 PM

    Well, Baron, it seems as though they know who bombed the Boston Marathon, and it certainly was people with a cause: a pair of psychopathic Muslims. Not good. We've got far too many of them over here. And I was caught up in the events of 7/7/05 in London, which was our bad terrorist event. By the way, I note that the forename of one of the bombers was Tamerlan. Is this the same as "Tamberlaine," do you think? Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know. I expect that "Tamerlan" is not an uncommon name in Chechnia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ruth.grimsley@virgin.netApril 21, 2013 at 2:42 PM

    Yup - just Googled it. The two spellings are variants of the same name. Yes, it's common name in the part of the world where Tamberlaine was a great man. Or rather, a bloodthirsty tyrant. Well, who'd have thought it? Cuzzin Ruth

    ReplyDelete